Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Aluminium Boat Floor I Have A Aluminium Boat And Want To Put A Fish Finder On It But If I Drill Holes For The Sensor Wont It Leak?

I have a aluminium boat and want to put a fish finder on it but if i drill holes for the sensor wont it leak? - aluminium boat floor

Do not drill holes! I did this trick many aluminum boats. If you are in K Mart or Wally World Meat thick cutting board made of hard plastic, you will find. Cut out a square large enough to mount the sensor and receives a tube of silicone rubber cement, and in fixing the boat. Put all around the square of plastic. Set for a day, then had holes in the plastic and not his helmet. I ship from 1980 that I have when I bought it new and was still there. Works great. Make sure to use short screws enough not to go through the plastic on. Drill holes to go his little plastic screws to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment